Last updated: March 2020
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website clear-uk.org.uk.
Click on the links below to go straight to more information on each area:
- Who we are and how to contact us
- By using our site you accept these terms
- There are other terms that may apply to you
- We may make changes to these terms
- We may make changes to our site
- You must keep your account details safe
- How you may use material on our site
- Do not rely on information on our site
- We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- How we may use your personal information
- Uploading content to our site
- Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
- Rules about linking to our site
- Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
- Our trade marks are registered
THE EFFECT OF WHAT IS SET OUT HERE IS THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, BE HELD LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGE, LOSS, OR INJURY RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT ON OUR SITE.
1. Who we are and how to contact us
clear-uk.org.uk is a site operated by 33N Ltd (“33N”, “we”, “us”, “our” and “ours”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 11004779 and have our registered address at 9 Quy Court, Colliers Lane, Stow-cum-Quy, Cambridge, CB25 9AU. Our main trading address is Spaces, Epworth House, 25 City Road, Shoreditch, London, EC1Y 1AA. Our VAT number is 289337552.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. By using our website you accept these terms
If you do not agree to these terms, you should stop using and accessing this site. If you breach any of these terms, your right to access and use the site will cease immediately.
3. There are other terms that apply to you
4. We may make changes to these terms
We may update these terms at any time. We will let you know what these changes are by posting them to this page, but it is your responsibility as a user to make sure you’re aware of them, by checking for any changes on a regular basis. Changes will become effective as soon as they are posted. If you continue to use our site after the posting of changes to these terms, your use of the site indicates your agreement to be bound to the new terms.
5. We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products or services, our users’ needs and our business priorities.
6. You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
7. How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
8. Do not rely on information on our site
The content on our site (including any results generated by any modelling tools) is provided for general information only. It is not intended to constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making (or refraining from making) any decisions. Given that the impact of any information expressed on our site can vary widely based on your particular circumstances, you must carry out your own research and/or obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
9. We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
10. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We provide our site in good faith but we can’t and don’t warrant the completeness, truth or accuracy of the information or other content or postings found on our site, or their usefulness for any particular purpose. You acknowledge and agree that: (i) your use of the site is at your own sole risk; and (ii) you bear full responsibility for your own research and decisions and that we shall not be liable for any action that you or others take or don’t take based on your use of or reliance on information provided by us or other users of our site.
11. How we may use your personal information
12. Uploading content to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature or a tool that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site:
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with these terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- You warrant that your contribution is:
- accurate (where it states facts); and
- genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- You warrant that your contribution is not:
- likely to deceive any person; nor
- made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us and other users of our site a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
- We, or authorised third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish your content at our or their sole discretion.
- We may remove your content from use at any time.
- You acknowledge and accept that the technical requirements of our site may result in changes to your content to conform with it.
- We take no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings of user content submitted by you or other site users.
13. Rights you are giving us to use the material you upload
When you upload or post content to our site, you grant us the following rights to use that content:
- a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that user-generated content in connection with the service provided by our site and across different media, and the services we provide generally as a business;
- all necessary rights to use the content to promote the site or the service; and
- a licence that allows third parties (for example, other users, partners or advertisers) to use the content for their purposes or in accordance with the functionality of the site.
14. We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
15. Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?
These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the Courts of England.
17. Our trademarks are registered
“CLEAR” and “clear-uk.org.uk” are trademarks of 33N Ltd. You are not permitted to use them without our approval, unless they are part of material you are using as permitted under How you may use material on our site.